Northwest Indiana photo booths are becoming more and more popular. This also means more and more photo booth companies are entering the photo booth market. Photographers and disc jockeys are now offering their services and the photo booth rental as a package deal. More companies means more options, more competition, more savings for you, but also less reliable photo booth companies.
You will want to find a Northwest Indiana based photo booth company to give you the best quality for your money. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event and a cheap company is cheap for a reason. Stress free weddings are a result of proper planning and research.
Take the time to browse several photo booth websites to get an idea of what you like and then contact the companies for further information. How fast does the company respond to your email or voicemail (assuming you left a voicemail)? Customer service should be number 1 as it is an indicator of the service on your wedding day.
When you contact the photo booth company, here are 10 questions to ask.
- How long have you been in business? Will the company be in business on your wedding day?
- Do you have references? Are reviews available?
- Where are you based out of? Do you want a company that is locally based or that has offices far away?
- Are you licensed and insured? Businesses should carry liability insurance to cover their businesses and the consumer. Many halls and venues require proof of liability insurance.
- Is there a contract? It is extremely important to have your wedding date confirmed in writing.
- What is your attire? Please specify the type of apparel for your occasion.
- What kind of back up plan do you have in place in case there is a problem at my event? What happens if something breaks? Is there an attendant to fix equipment or software malfunctions?
- What kind of equipment do you use? Find out if they use a professional grade camera and a quality dye sublimation photo printer. You do not want a web cam, ink jet, or laser jet printers in the photo booth.
- What types of packages do you offer and what do they include? Are unlimited photo strips available, an online hosted photo gallery, a memory book, etc?
- How much do you charge? What are the add-ons, additional fees, or hidden fees?
Again, a cheap photo booth company is cheap for a reason. Now that you have asked the above 10 questions and gathered other information, you are better off to make an educated choice of which Northwest Indiana photo booth company is appropriate for your wedding.
Want to find out more about renting a Northwest Indiana photo booth for your event? For a photo booth expert, click the contact us picture on the right.